Friday, December 15, 2006

Smart move, this veggie lark

This is great. According to researchers from Southampton University, intelligent people are more likely to become vegetarian. Strictly speaking, this places me in the less intelligent category, as I didn't 'become' vegetarian, but I think I should get intelligence points for not becoming a non-vegetarian. Either way, the findings agree with my constant argument (which began here - see "I say, old chap, eating meat is so vulgar" in April's archive) that vegetarianism is part of a more civilised, rational approach to life. Unsurprisingly, the Vegetarian Society agrees, saying: "We've always known that vegetarianism is an intelligent, compassionate choice benefiting animals, people and the environment." You don't say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home